Built in 1984, the building has undergone a thorough renovation so that it meets the requirements of a modern building following, including the requirements from the European Communities. The entrance to the building was redeveloped in increasing the volume of the hall on two levels. Fully glazed, it provides greater transparency to the outside, accentuated by the continuity of the wooden canopy and flooring. The front frame were replaced. Dark grey gives more character to the facade, especially thermal and acoustic performance are improved. Modulation has been revised to provide greater flexibility of partitioning. All finishings have been renewed: floor, wall and ceiling. Old concrete barges were equipped with wood and also in halls lifts. Sanitary, very rational, have been completely renewed. 8th floor, partly occupied by the techniques, offers some offices. They are connected directly to the 7th floor by an open spiral staircase. The assembly forms a duplex that creates a more dynamic and user-friendly volume.
Client: IVG ImmobilienSvanen s.a./n.v.
Address: Avenue de Tervuren 1150 Woluwe Saint-Pierre 1150 Woluwe Saint-Pierre Belgique
Study: 2003 - 2004
Construction: 2004 - 2006
Area: 9.650 m²
Cost: € 6.000.000,00